Al Masri & Al Saudi Trading LLC (MASTEX) is a trading company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Mastex businesses processes were handled manually using internal manual processes and an old accounting legacy system.
- It was challenging for the management to get real-time data that they can rely on for their decision-making and ability to serve their customers.
- Due to their back-to-back business process there were always challenges due to data mismatch between their customer orders and their vendors' POs considering the different currency rates.
- Lack of accurate data on orders profitability, feasibility on end product actual cost, and considering a commission.
- Lack of collaboration among the company internal team and lack of customer and vendor access to their real-time data.
Solution and Project Scope
The solution automated the following business processes:
- Accounts (Receivable, Payable, GL, assets & PDC)
- Vendor & customer portals
- 2 Calendar months implementation and 1 month of support.
- Provides Real-time Information and feasibility on all sales orders and automation of creation of POs.
- Helped in integrating the company sales & procurement processes.
- Improved the process automation
- Improved internal collaboration and Customer Experience
- Improved Customer & vendor experience
- Provide Mobility
- 360-Degree View of Business Operations