Emitac Group was established in 1976. the group provides a range of services to various verticals like Government, Banking and Finance, Telecommunication, Energy, Healthcare and Education, high quality customer support and strategic alliances with leading global technology providers.
Emitac Healthcare Solutions: with more than 40 years of experience in the industry, EHS offer reliable and cost effective solutions to their customers to achieve sustainable results.
Emitac Enterprise Solutions: a leader in delivering IT Infrastructure, Client Services and Solutions to its clients. EES designs builds and provides solutions for business applications and core infrastructure including systems and storage, data centers and enterprise wide communication and networking.
Challenges and Opportunities
- Emitac was using Microsoft dynamics for its CRM function and Oracle fusion for it back-office apart from additional third party solution for some of the group entities.
- Data discrepancies issues between the different solutions.
- Duplicates in business processes and some manual steps.
- The solutions did not support easy decision making reporting capabilities.
- The solution did not provide a single point of truth.
- Expensive annual subscription.
- High maintenance cost.
Solution and Project Scope
The solution was planned in phases which cover all Emitac entities and departments :
- CRM & field service for EHS
- ERP for EHS, EES & Corporate
- ERP roll out for other 13 entities
- Consolidation for the group
- Data Migration for historical data
The following modules are considered
- CRM & Sales Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Purchase Management
- Project Management
- Expense Management
- Field Services
- Dashboard & reporting
-CRM & Field service – Completed
- CRM & Field Service support - WIP
- ERP Implementation for EHS, EES & Corporate – Pre UAT