- Created by: AppsGate Team
- Skills: Odoo , Ubuntu , Python
WATERFALL PUMPS MANUFACTURING (https://wfpumps.com) is a leading manufacturer of fire protection products located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Waterfall businesses processes were handled manually using internal manual processes and old accounting legacy system.
- It was very challenging for the management to get real time & accurate data which they can rely on for their decision making.
- Challenges due to data mismatch between inventory and accounts, lack of accurate data on orders profitability, feasibility on end product actual cost and considering direct and indirect costs, lack of control on company’s inventory in various stages of the manufacturing process.
- Lack of Collaboration among the team
- The vacancy of estimated cost for manufacturing & work orders.
Solution & Project Scope
- The solution automated the following business processes:
- CRM and Sales
- Purchasing & inventory
- Accounts (Receivable, Payable, GL, assets & PDC)
- HR & Payroll
- 2.5 Calendar months implementation and 1 month of support.
- Provides Real-time Information and feasibility on MO & WO cost.
- Helped in integrating the company supply chain
- Improved Production Scheduling
- Optimization of Costs
- Improved internal collaboration and Customer Experience
- It removed the silos in the financial operations
- 360-Degree View of Business Operations
- Improved Customer Service
- Boosted Cash Flow