- Created by: AppsGate Team
- Skills: Odoo , Python , Ubuntu , AWS
Sharif Metals is a family owned company, founded in 1963, is considered to be the largest privately owned company in the entire Middle East and in North Africa.
- Al Sharif metal processes were handled almost manually using basic accounting software and MS office templates.
- It was very challenging for the management to get real time & accurate data which can support on their decision making.
- Lack of inter-department collaboration
- A lot of efforts need to be put by internal team to fix the frequent data mismatch between inventory, sales orders and purchasing.
- Lack of accurate data on orders profitability, feasibility on end product actual cost.
- Lack of collaboration among the company internal team and lack of customer and vendor access to their real time data.
Solution & Project Scope
- The solution automated the following business processes:
- CRM and Sales
- Accounts (Receivable, Payable, GL, assets & PDC)
- 2.5 Calendar months implementation and 1 month of support.
- Provides Real-time Information and feasibility on all sales orders and automation of creation of POs.
- Helped in integrating the company sales & procurement processes.
- Improved the process automation
- Improved internal collaboration and customer experience
- Improved Customer & vendor experience
- Optimization of Costs
- Provide Mobility
- Boosted Cash Flow
- 360-Degree View of Business Operations